Tuesday 12 October 2010

Day 6: Whats in your purse?

At times, a better question may be: whats not in your purse?

  • Ibeprofuen, hair ties
  •  3 pens, 1 pencil and a small blue notebook
  • My plaid Scottish wallet (holds all my loyalty cards, stamps, sticky notes and coupons)
  • Way too scratched up to see out of sunglasses
  • 2 tubes of Chapstick (cinnabon and vanilla)
  • 3 Jumpdrives- 1 full, 1 broken
  • Tampons  Feminine Hygenie Products
  • A random business card for Theodore Morris
  • A pack of tissues- from my Delta flight
  • A small black mirror
  • 2 key rings (car, house, previous jobs and the dorm key ring)
  • And a packet of peanut butter flinched from the dining hall....so sue me

2 comments:

  1. That is a lot in your purse.

    I like your purse it is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, who doesn't take a little extra from the dining hall? I know I've taken my fair share of extra bananas or apples.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.