Friday 29 October 2010

8x8x8

Yenta Mary from Food Floozie tagged me in the game of 8x8x8. I'm to answer the eight questions, come up with 8 questions of my own, and then tag 8 friends to answer the questions. Let the games begin!

1. Do you speak any other languages besides English?


Kinda. I took 5 years of Spanish classes. I have a good vocabulary but I'm not as good with grammar. And I'm always scared I'm going to screw it up so I don't speak it often enough. Even though my best friend is pretty darn fluent.
2. Do you still have your favorite blanket, teddy bear, toy, whatever from childhood?

Yes! I had a soft blanket with pink and white squares- the white ones had roses on them. I also had a round lacey neck pillow.
3. Marshmallows on the Thanksgiving sweet potatoes, or not?

Keep the marshmallows, pass on the potatoes.

4. Do you have a compost pile/container?

No. My parents and grandparents do and I want one once we get out own place.

5. Baseball, football, hockey, basketball, soccer, golf, dodgeball, lawn mower racing ... what's your favorite sport to watch?

Either hockey or baseball


6. How many cookbooks do you own?

Seven
7. Do you like scary movies?
NO! I'm terrible with scary movies- and sometimes even thrillers
8. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?


Yikes! No, which is unusual. I think its because I was out of the country and swamped with wedding planning. Usually I have a few presents under my belt by now.
Here are my questions:

1. What is your favorite cookbook?

2. What is a Chrismas tradition your family celebrates?

3. What holiday food is your favorite?

4. What is your favorite board/card game?

5. What was the best thing you ever made? (children excluded, think craft, food, clothing)

6.  What is the worst thing you've ever tried to make?
   
7. What was your alltime favorite Halloween costume?

8. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

As for the eight friends? I challenge you (you, you, you, you, you, you and you) to pass along the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.