Monday 5 April 2010

Wedding Plans Starting to Come Together!

We've nixed the idea of getting married in the Grand Canyon (Although, it still sounds pretty romantic), in favor of a celebration where our families and friends can be present. We think thats a pretty important part of a wedding. So we've picked the date- DECEMBER 18TH.

I booked the church (Kellytown Baptist Church) and the reception (Lawton Park Pavillion) today! My cakes been designed- just has to be ordered. My dress gets picked up this week. I need shoes, earrings and a strapless bra. I need to find invites, flowers, music and all of the finishing touches.

Theres been talk of an engagement cookout in Septermber when Mr. Groom and I come home from S. Korea.

I'm excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.