Wednesday 21 April 2010

Crazy Momma

My mother is crazy. She's driving me that way.

1. She's opposed to anything but a Christmas themed wedding in December.
2. She's opppsed to having the wedding anywhere but Hartsville because its too long of a drive. But she's okay with driving to the beach for a wedding.
3. She's opposed to having the reception in a better location because its 15 minutes down the road and its too far.
4. Her only alternate location she'd consider for the reception is the church fellowship hall. This is not a good idea because they don't allow alcohol. If I'm going to be around my mom for an entire weekend I'm going to need alcohol.
5. She thinks we shouldn't have music at the reception because "less is more".

Suggestions for parental control?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.