- Chocolate is a choice!
- Sweets are a treat!
- Exercise makes you feel good!
- Maintainence is part of organization.
- Cleanliness is.....well clean.
- Speak up when you have something to say.
- Writing brings you joy, do it daily. Maybe it will turn into a lifelong career.
- Edit everything.
- Sending mail is the best way to receive mail.
- Make an effort at least once a day to brighten your husband's day. (And any one else's)
These are principles, and ideas that I want to work on incorporating in my life. Yes, I love chocolate but I shouldn't feel like I need it. I should spend more time putting pen to paper then lazin' around on FB. I need to voice my opinions to others and to myself, and in doing so I hope to discover new passions.
I need to work on sticking with my cleaning and organization routines. I enjoy putting them together but don't fare so well on following through with them. Everyday. But I'm determined to teach myself that skill.
I want to write more, love more, exericse more, enjoy life more and I think that the 11 items above, in addition to a few more I am still mulling around in my noggin' will helo me do that. One of them is that I want to present myself like I sell Mary Kay. What would I wear, how would I do my hair, make up etc?
What are "rules" or "principles" that you are trying to teach yourself? What goals do you have?