I haven't done this in awhile but today I'm particiapting in Five Question Friday over at My Little Life
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Close but not there. I wanted to be famous, be a well read author, be married, be a college graduate and have kids. So far I'm a married college grad. I also wanted to live somewhere sunny and that is not currently home.
2. What is one must have item for the summer?
A lawn chair! I can layout in a tanktop and bitty shorts but I need something comfy to lay out in!
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
I love to read so I would always do the summer reading programs and we would occasionally do workbooks to keep us uptodate.
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Nope but I really want to learn. I'm the type of person that needs a hands on lesson thought
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Eh. On the weekday yes and then I check my email while my hair drys- weekend I lounge around gor a bit first, unless I have somewhere to be