Monday 7 March 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I need to go grocery shopping but until then this is the menu plan I'm tossing around

Monday- Fried Chicken with Twice Baked Potatoes (turned out fabulous!)

Tuesday- Honey Lemon Chicken and Black Eye Peas

Wednesday- Breakfast

Thursday- Pork Tacos and Stuffed Jalepenos (grocery shopping day)

Friday- Stuffed Cheddar Chicken with Black Beans, Amish Cake for dessert! (We'll have company!!)

Saturday: New and Improved Pasties (I made these before but they didn't turn out the way I hoped, so I hope with some Racheal Ray inspired modifications these will be the way I remember!!)

Sunday- Turkey Pita Burgers with Amish Black Beans

Monday- Spaghetti with homemade sauce and turkey meatballs

Tuesday- Amish Cheeseburger Pie

Wednesday- Taco Quiche

Thursday- Breakfast Casserole

Friday- Chicken Fajita Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.