Saturday 5 March 2011

What's Been Going On

1. My husband is healing.
2. I've been working for the paper and loving it.
3. The paper's freelance photographer has taken to calling me "Word Girl".
4. I enjoy working as a cashier- everyones been very nice and helpful...but I can't help but wonder what it would be like to work in the bakery...have you every done that?
5. I'm reading Ernest Hemingways Moveable Feast, and enjoying the majority of it. Any suggestions on what to read next?
6. Today we're going to an amish store to purchase some mashed potatoe candy.
7. Tomorrow, we're trying out a new church and I'm making mango cupcakes, to complete my challenge.
8. And this time next week, Mike's best friend and his wife should be up to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.