And then the day comes when it arrives on my doorstep....
I pay $7 per month for this box of deliciousness to be delivered to my door. Every month I get 5-7 "samples" of snacks. This is a high point here, as the "samples" are often times full product sizes. This is why I unsubscribed to the snack box I previously subscribed too. The service I previously used cost $10 a month and included 5-7 mini bites.
I am almost always pleased with the contents of my box. I love to discover new tastes.
Inside June's box was:
1. gimME cheddar cheese flavored seaweed snacks (seaweed was a BIG good in S. Korea)
2. Lay's Stax...Adobadas flavor
3. Smooch--a fruit puree/mashup type snack that you suck out. (liked the snack but not a fan of the sucking apparatus)
4. Highland Shortbread cookies. Two cookies in a pouch. Perfect size. Perfect texture. Perfect taste
5. A pouch of Pringles Stix..cheddar flavor
6. A shot size of Dream Water, a supplement that claims to help you sleep. While all of the products were welcomed, I was quite unhappy to discover a "supplement" in my snack box. It is going directly into the trash.
Overall, the box is well worth the money. I'm delighted each month. Other boxes have included, hot fudge, organic ketchup, olive oil, a tote bag, guacamole, candy, tea, cookies, brownie brittle (my ultimate favorite) baking mixes, chip clips, beanitos, granola bars and a whole assortment of other foods.
Also, you earn points as you review the products in your boxes. I've just earned enough points to score a free month!
What subscription boxes do you use? Have you tried goodies?
PS: While I do subscribe to goodies, I received a free box in exchange for a review of the product