Friday 3 February 2017

Try the World Box #6: Peru

December's box was Peru. How cool.

Inside this box, I received:




I am very excited to try the quinoa avocado salad recipe that came in the box. It looks delicous and i was suprised to hear my husband say he'd try it. He's an avacoado fan (is there anyone who isn't?) but I didn't think he'd be up for trying the quinoa.

I did sneak a handful of the cocoa nibs and blueberry mix and it is very bitter! I can see why Try the World recommends mixing it into granola ...it definitely needs some sweet!

I'm also excited to try the yellow pepper paste. I think my husband will probably like it.

6 boxes...I'm one box away from being halfway through my subscription (my first month was a 2 for one promo) and I can honestly say I'm very pleased with the subscription service and the product quality. I love having new and interesting foods delivered right to my door.

Click on over to see what this month's promo deal is.




2 comments:

  1. This is one monthly box I am really leaning towards getting. I have a few on my list that I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a really fun box. What other subscription boxes are you interested in? I saw a few boxes on Cratejoy that caught my eye and I'd like to do one of those meal services but I haven't found an affordable one yet.

      Delete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.