To satisfy my sweet tooth, I've been playing around with ways to turn yogurt into a sweet dessert.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 small container of strawberry yogurt
- 1 small container of plain/Greek yogurt
- 1 hot cocoa packet
1. Pour the plain yogurt into a bowl. Mix in the hot cocoa.
2. Pour the strawberry yogurt into the center of the chocolate yogurt. Swirl gently.
Tropical Caramel Parfait
- caramel sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1 small container of plain/Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped pineapple