Sunday 10 March 2013

R is for Random

I'm finally catching up with my ABCs of  Me series.


I  can be a bit random at times. Just ask my husband.

Here is a list of a few things I do, that he thinks are pretty random:

  • I rip pages out of magazines (designs, pictures, jokes) and paste them into a smashbook
  • I get the urge to watch all 3 Lord of the Rings, extended editions
  • I frequently laugh in my head when I recollect a Jack Sparrow moment
  • I get the urge to watch and rewatch Pirates of the Carribean.
  • I bake up a batch of strange flavored cupcakes (last attempt was hot sauce)
  • I keep lots and lots of lists
  • I pick up midconversation twenty minutes later.
What do you do that your spouse just doesnt "get"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.