Sunday 11 September 2011

Stash Busting Monday's #4: Randy's Turkey Burgers

(I know, this should be number 5 but it was a holiday and my parents were up from SC!)

This recipe wasn't given to me, exactly but I watched a friend make them and then tasted them. YUM! So I wanted to try and recreate the recipe.

Makes  4 burgers

Ingredients:
1 lb ground turkey
1 cup bread crumbs
blackened cajun seasoning
buffalo sauce
4 slices of garlic/cheese texas toast
colby cheese, sliced

1. Combine turkey, bread crumbs and cajun seasoning. Shape into four patties. Grill until cooked thoroughy.
2. Toast Texas Toast according to directions.
3. Cut each piece of toast in half, to make 8 pieces.
4. Using the Texas Toast as buns, assemble sandwiches with cheese and buffalo sauce.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Work get's in the way of my blog reading-- but I'm loving stash busting!! I starting re-pinning my pins I have accomplished on Pintrest.. I need to blog them too!! And your buttons are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.