Tuesday 22 September 2015

Off We Go!

It's 7:33 p.m. and I'm sitting in my freshly cleaned apartment waiting for my freshly laundered clothes to line dry. They came out of the dryer at 6 p.m. and I immediately set the floor fan to blow on them. In about an hour or so my husband should come home from his final day at his job.

At 10 p.m. I am off to teach my final adult class. At 11:30 we will depart for the bus station where we will take the 2:30 am bus to Incheon.

Our 9 a.m flight will take us to China where we will wait for 6 hours.

After a 12 hour flight we will arrive in Chicago and a couple hours later take a short flight to Harrisburg.  If everything goes according to plan, we will arrive at 9 p.m and then be driven to my hubby's parents house.

We plan to spend the weekend camping with his family and our friends. I can't wait! I'm so excited to see everyone.

We appreciate your prayers for safe travels and a smooth transition. Next time I write, my feet will be on American soil. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.