Monday 27 May 2013

Summer Drinks

In my last post I mentioned that we were drinking pink bikinis and love and peace cocktails. I thought I'd share the recipes with you. They are both yummy but the pink bikini was the all around favorite.

Pink Bikini

1.75 liter raspberry lemonade (we used Simply Lemonade)
1 3/4 cup coconut rum
1 cup amaretto

Mix together and shake.

Love and Peace

Pour the following ingredients into a 1.75 liter container. I used the empty Simply Lemonade container from above.

4 scoops of pink lemonade
1 cup strawberry vodka
1/3 cup Triple Sec
1/3 cup coconut rum

Using cold water, fill the rest of the container up to the base of the neck. Cap and shake gently to mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.