Wednesday 8 September 2010

A Relaxing Afernoon Downtown

After lunch I made my way over to my best friend's campus to check our her cute new apartment. We then walked downtown and checked out the new bakery, where I enjoyed a fresh peach tart and Lu had an equally deliscious mini red velvet cake.

We explored the connected bookshop and coffee bar and then headed over to an upscale consignment shop that was having a 50% of sale. I found plenty of cute shoes, but none that I liked for the wedding. I guess I'll check out a few more places this weekend.

Once we left the consignment shop we wandered over to a small farmers market and made googly eyes over massive fresh picked apples, peaches and peppers. We split a bag of peaches and headed home.

Later tonight I'm picking up my cap and gown and stopping to watch a Comedian/Musician.

I hope ya'lls day has been as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.