Tuesday 4 May 2010

DAMN AIRLINES!

My fiance and I have been waiting for forever for airline prices to drop so I can visit him in S Korea this summer. Well, tonight they did but everytime we try to buy the flight we get a "this flight is not available" message. On several differnt flights and flight times!

Its so frustrating. He had to go off (123hour time differences puts it lunch time there) and I dont have enough money in my checking account to buy the ticket alone so we're done messing with it for now. I guess I'll find out in the morning if he was able to get a plane ticket below our price cut-off.

I'm heading to bed and placing this in God's hands. Maybe this is a sign that the fare will drop more and we should wait....who knows...I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.