Thursday 31 December 2009

Recap and Resoultions

So, I haven't hadthis blog for a year so don't have a lot of posts to link back to but I'm still going to flag up some great things that happened this year.


In January I had an internship with Converse College's Communication Office. (I also moved in with the boyfriend for the semester)
For Spring Break I went to Nashville with a good friend,
The weekend after Spring Break I helped my boyfriend drive a moving truck down to Alabama  so that we could help his best friend move in.
This summer I babysat, went to BAMAJAM, a drive in movie theater  and to the boyfriend's nieces.
This fall my boyfriend left for South Korea and a month later I left for Scotland.
In Scotland, I went apple picking, learned to make truffles, learned to let go, learned how much I loved and valued the boyfriend. I traveled a lot and even went on a weekend trip to N Ireland.
In December, my boyfriend became my fiance.

Resolutions?

I dont usually make them. But this year I want to set some goals.

I want to make more of an effort to open up to the fiance (I know this is something that bothers him).
I want to make more of an effort to reach out to him, to show him he is loved and valued.
I want to exercise mor regularly. (Considering where I am now that can't be hard)
I want to become a more experienced cook. (Not just baking)
I want to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Leave a comment. Don't like what you read? Leave a comment.